Batman should have chosen that Caddy instead....
![]()
Classic Marantz System Home Page
The cars, too.
Matt Garrett's Car Collection Home Page
Why would anybody tax the rich when they need money to buy stuff like this?![]()
Last edited by Altec Best; March 1st, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Off Topic
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Batman should have chosen that Caddy instead....
![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
i was really diggin the Marantz system until i saw the two Behringer pieces, now i feel ripped off and violated, and want a refund on my admission.
I don't mean it as a bash against the Behringer stuff, but those pieces do not belong in a system of that caliber. The Behringer gear is for people like me who have a fine wine and champagne sense of taste on a cheap-ass beer budget.
I am still looking for the Altecs.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
wow, that Paragon is the oddest speaker system I've ever seen .... definitely
![]()
Bookmarks